A unique wine bar on the Finnish and global scale. Interesting wines from around the world are offered by the glass from our daily changing wine selection. You can also choose handmade savoury or sweet treats to accompany the wine. Fine Wine Bar offers an exclusive selection.
The delicious Finnish sturgeon roe is produced in the beautiful lake region of Varkaus, in Eastern Finland. Now you can enjoy its silky, exquisite taste, served with toast and sour cream.
FINE Wine Bar
With its unique concept, FINE Wine Bar offers you a chance to savor by the glass most amazing vintage wines from around the world. The selection includes mature and sophisticated wines that are decades and even centuries old. Authentic specialties from the thousand best wines of the world are served every week. Classification is based on 1000 Finest Wines Ever Made wine guide.
In the coming weeks our wine list will include the following specialties. Please note that each wine is available only in limited quantities and we therefore, reserve the right to changes to the selection of wines and the price.
- Location: Gate 28
- Telephone: weekdays 9-16 +358 (0) 207 629 732 Sales Service, other times +358 (0) 207 629 757 Manager On Duty.
- Opening hours: Mon-Wed 6-19, Thu-Fri 6–20, Sat-Sun 6–18
- 1989 Pommard 9,60 € / 4 cl
- 2001 Clos Windsbuhl Riesling 6,00 € / 4 cl
- 1998 E Guigal Côte Rôtie 22,40 € / 4 cl
- 1995 Èchèzeaux DRC 51,60 € / 4 cl
- 1983 Chateau Mouton Rotchschild 44,80 € / 4 cl
- 1990 Chateau Leoville Barton 22,40 € / 4 cl